The training consists of two Modules of 5 days each. Both models combine theory and practical experience in a very inspiring, deep, profound and uplifting way in more than 108 teaching units. Besides a deeper understanding of the different parts of a children yoga class, you will get interesting insights on different teaching methods, learn exiting facts in respect to yoga philosophy, lifestyle and ethics, get in touch with you own inner child and understand stunning correlations between physiology, anatomy and children yoga. The combination of all of theses aspects makes this training a unique opportunity and an experience of a lifetime.
Each module has a focus on different age groups and topics.
Module 1: Children Yoga (2-3, 3-5, 6-9, 10-12) and the Inner Child
Module 2: Teenage Yoga and Family Yoga
Besides that topics will be:
- Different parts of a children yoga class including: tuning in, sharing circle, sun salutation, games, asanas, pranayama, relaxation techniques, meditation, tuning out
- Rituals, dances, music and fun stuff
- Kundalini Yoga Philosophy & Humanology (Man/Woman, Birth, 40 Days, Journey of the soul, Karma & Dharma, Lifestyle)
- Western & Yogic Anatomy (10 Bodys, Bhandas, Nadis, Chakras, Lifecycles)
- Western und Energetic Anatomy and Physiology (Heart & Circulatory System, Digestive System, Glandular System, Immun System, Nervous System, Respiratory System)
- Useful material for your classes and tools for you as a teacher to be centered and in your own grace and power
And the best: all of this is summarised in two “Sat Nam Kids Teacher Training Manuals”. One focusing on the theoretical approach and the other one has a practical focus with more than 60 fun games, over 50 children yoga poses including partner and group variations and tons of other useful tipps, creative ideas and tangible material for you to use during your classes.